This course is designed to cover the core features of the framework using practical, easy to follow examples using 1.x version of angular and latest stable version is 1.6.0.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to start building your own single page application using AngularJS.
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Become an professional angularjs developer
- You will find for yourself best practises to build applications
- You will understand what is directives, services and controllers
- You can use promises and helpers
Who is the target audience?
- Who likes to learn angularjs with practical sessions, this is for you. No hard theories, all are just simple practical
☞ Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
☞ Angular 7 with Angular Material and Firebase Cloud Firestore
☞ Angular 5 - A 3-Step Process to Master Angular for Beginners
☞ Angular 6 (Angular 2+) & React 16 - The Complete App Guide
☞ Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced
☞ Angular 2 Firebase - Build a Web App with Typescript