Use Angular, Angular Material, Angularfire (+ Firebase with Firestore) and NgRx to build a real Angular App
Angular is an amazing frontend framework with which you can build powerful web applications.
There are a lot of courses that dive deeply into Angular but sometimes you just want to build an entire app and see how it all works in practice. And you want to use all these great third-party packages that can add a lot of awesome functionalities to your Angular app!
This course covers exactly that!
We’ll build an entire, realistic app which looks absolutely beautiful, uses Google’s Material Design and is extremely fast! Thanks to Firebase and Angularfire, we’ll add real-time database functionalities and see our updates almost before we make them!
Behind the scenes, NgRx will be used - a Redux-inspired state management solution that can greatly enhance your Angular app.
What are you waiting for, this is what you’ll get in detail:
- A brief refresher on Angular, just in case you forgot how it works (or never learned it)
- A detailed introduction into Angular Material, its docs and its usage
- A realistic app that uses many Angular Material components
- Examples for components like Datepickers, Sidenavs or the Material Data Table (incl. sorting, filtering and live updating!)
- A real-time database connection powered by Firebase (using Firestore) and Angularfire
- A better understanding of RxJS observables
- State-of-the-art state management with the help of NgRx
- And so much more!
This course is for you if you want to practice Angular, want to see it in action or want to learn it with the help of a 100% practical project!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to dive deeper into Angular and who want to build a real app with it
- Students who want to practice Angular
- Students who want a practical guide towards building Angular apps
- Students interested in using Firebase, NgRx and/ or Angular Material
☞ A Quick Guide to Angular 7 in 4 Hours
☞ Ionic 4 Angular- Build Web App, Native Android, IOS App
☞ Angular 5 - A 3-Step Process to Master Angular for Beginners
☞ Angular 6 (Angular 2+) & React 16 - The Complete App Guide
☞ Angular 7 with Angular Material and Firebase Cloud Firestore
☞ Webpack 4: Beyond the Basics